martes, 25 de abril de 2017

馃槓馃槙 CONFUSED AFTER JOHNNY'S BIRTHDAY 馃槺馃槻馃槻



I especially felt very surprised 馃槺馃槻 after seeing the publications that despite not having spent enough time I think, of the death of Depp's mother, even so her ex-wife Amber Heard, gave her 3 days after this event the divorce document and with legal charges of domestic mistreatment.

After being sued by Heard, Depp's representative said in a statement: "Given the brevity of this marriage and the recent and tragic death of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life ".

Also that there aren´t more words from Johnny directly.

A month before filing the divorce document in court, the couple still back then traveled to Australia for the Pirates of the Caribbean movie: "Dead men do not tell stories" and they did it with their dogs illegally because they did not were registered at the airport, given this case apologized in a video that received more criticism than expected and a source close to the actor told the newspaper: "Johnny felt humiliated by the whole ordeal and believes that Amber made him look like a fool ". Apparently since that time there were problems in their relationship. 馃槓馃槙

Depp and Amber Heard, reached an agreement to end their 18-month marriage, according to which the actor pledged to pay her $ 7 million, which were to be donated to a good cause as reported. 馃槻馃槻

馃槺馃槺馃槻 
I feel shocked after reading that news because I still admire Johnny Depp, who is a great actor, for me it is incomparable but I could still say that I understand him, because people tend to fall if there isn`t one who support or make to be him a better person, so that he can get out of some of his problems along with someone who really supports him and not only this with him for his money or fame, I cannot judge him since I do not know him in depth, but still So after reading all those articles and news about him and most saying the same, I will continue to admire him as a great actor with a great talent.

The only look I can have in my mind of Johnny is when he smiles or makes those gestures of each character interpreting them and focusing on them with such depth, that they come to look different people as to their personality, but in reality it is only one and that is, Johnny Depp.

Really now I do not think I can know how he feels or felt in a past after living all these events in one fell swoop as if it were a wave that fell at the same time but if I know that despite what happened to him he did not give up and went ahead.


馃槓馃槓馃槙馃槙馃槙

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

馃槝馃槝 The handsome Johnny 馃槏馃槏

As every year, People magazine conducts its surveys and delivers their respective opinions. In 2009 he chose Jonny Depp as the sexiest ...